Looking for the added performance available from a liquid-cooled power plant? The Sapphire Scientific 570SS truckmount offers all the advantages of the Sapphire line – high performance, high heat, and durable build – plus advanced triple-source heat cogeneration to produce steady, powerful heat for fast, consistent cleaning. And Sapphire’s trademark MSU (maximum space utilization) design means you get the most power from the smallest chassis, greatly simplifying maintenance and saving you valuable space in your truckmount.
Built from the ground up for dual wand residential and commercial applications, the 570SS has the capacity to serve your business needs for years to come. Powered by a 31 HP Kubota petrol engine, the 570SS utilizes a tube-and-shell heat exchanger plus the Sapphire patent pending Thermal Well system to capture all the heat you need to tackle the toughest cleaning jobs. This unique technology keeps the engine and blower cooler, extending component life and reducing maintenance, keeping you on the job making money rather than at your service location spending it.
Features & Benefits
- Full thermostatic control
- Through-frame drive belt cooling – significantly reduces downtime by extending belt life
- Patent pending thermal well incorporates tube-and-shell heat exchanger transfers more heat from engine to solution.
- Easy-to-remove access panel and side hoods allows for quick service
- Superior heat production and control
- Narrowest liquid-cooled slide-in on the market