Consistent, quality cleaning results that set the standard
- US made quality and reliability. Choose a Tennant backed by PowerVac for great cleaning results and a long service life.
- The 5700 scrubber is a heavy duty machine, renowned for class leading cleaning performance and reliability.
- Dislodges and picks up stubborn dirt, grime, oil or sand; even nuts and bolts (with cylindrical brush system).
- Long-lasting machines thanks to expert engineering and industrial-grade construction.
- Fewer empty/fill cycles and more time for cleaning with optional foam-based FaST or chemical free ec-H20 technology.
ec-H2OT technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, improves safety, and reduces environmental impact compared to daily cleaning floor chemicals.
Real-world testing by customers and a third party has shown that scrubbing with ec-H2O technology effectively removes soil. And ec-H2O leaves no chemical residue so your floors retain that polished look with simplified ongoing floor maintenance.
Using ec-H2O technology can deliver cost savings and productivity gains by reducing training, purchasing, storing, handling, and mixing tasks and costs associated with floor cleaning chemicals.
NFSI certifies that ec-H2O technology significantly improves floor traction, which can reduce slip-and-fall incidents. NSF registration means that ec-H2O is safe to use even in food and beverage handling environments.
Reduces Environmental Impact
ec-H2O technology significantly reduces the environmental impact of cleaning operations in seven key categories according to a third-party study by EcoForm. Scrubbers equipped with ec-H2O technology can scrub up to three times longer with a single tank of water and use 70% less water than conventional floor scrubbing methods.
Key reliability and performance features
- Industry leading engineering, industrial grade construction and warranty.
- Aluminum squeegee assembly and scrub heads, shock absorbing frame and durable polyethylene construction.
- Up to 136 kg of down pressure with heavy duty motor options.
Available with both disk and cylindrical scrub heads. Machines supplied in Australia as 5700XP version with easy to use electronic controls.