Stainless steel Professional commercial steam cleaner – 7.5 Bar – 10L wet vac with Detergent Injection
- The New Jupiter latest model stainless steel commercial steam cleaner. It has a powerful 7.5 Bars of steam pressure, 10 litre water tank, 10 litre detergent tank, and a 10 litre wet vacuum. All this power and on board water storage means that you can get the maximum operation time with a minimum of 3 hours before you will need to stop to refill.
- The Jupiter is the perfect size and pressure for bakeries, restaurants and contract cleaners.
- The high temperature low pressure steam to effectively clean a huge range of surfaces with ease. It can clean bathrooms, tiles and grout, freshening and spot cleaning carpet, cleaning kitchens including benchtops and exhaust hoods, sanitising mattresses, cleaning upholstery, curtains and much more.
Ideal for a range of commercial uses
- The Jupiter is our entry level stainless steel commercial steam cleaner. It’s ideal for a range of commercial environments including hotels and motels, restaurants, cafes, bakeries, hospitals, aged care facilities, schools, universities, councils and more.
Built to last a lifetime
- This is a quality industrial steam cleaner built to last a lifetime. Its sturdy stainless steel exterior houses a huge 3 Litre boiler and the entire machine is easily portable on castor wheels ensuring you can take it wherever your toughest cleaning jobs are.
A tool for every cleaning job
- The Jupiter comes with a range of industrial strength tools and accessories including a range of floor brushes, window squeegees, detail brushes and an upholstery tool.
Customers love the Jupiter
- “We use our steam cleaner to clean the whole bakery from floors, walls, range hoods and equipment. The steam easily removes the grime from our tiles and grout back to new. We also use it for cleaning fridge and freezer floors, trolley wheels and pie and cake tins. It’s really quick when defrosting ice in our freezer which is a huge time saver. I’d definitely recommended this machine for any bakery to improve its hygiene and cleanliness.”Ken Newman
Crows Nest Bakery, QLD