Ride on scrubber – replaces Karcher BR75/140 and BR90/140
- It is ideal for large supermarkets, warehouses and factory floors, and industrial applications.
- Available with either BR Roller brush head, or BD Disc brush head.
- Thanks to its compact width, the B140 with a 75cm scrub deck has no problem travelling through narrow doorways and aisles.
- The larger 90cm scrub decks are more efficient for larger, open areas.
- Optimal adjustment on different floor coverings by continuous adjustable brush pressure and water quantity.
- The memory function allows the operator to recall his personal saved adjustments e.g. brush pressure and water quantity at the push of a button.
- The chassis has been designed to make this machine one of the most manoeuvrable in its class. It needs only 1.6 metres between walls to turn and can be driven away from walls and shelves at a right angle without damaging them.
- Water guide rail feeds dirty cleaning solution to suction beam for optimum pick-up. This ensures dry floors even in tight corners.
- The battery is positioned in the centre of the housing and rated for up to 2.5 hours of operation.
- 140-litre fresh/dirty water tank for long periods of uninterrupted operation