Discontinued Replaced by the Nilfisk SC500 Scrubber
Silent, compact and easy to manoeuvre
- The walk-behind series has retained the best of the former generation, but offers more comfort and productivity in an improved design.
- Floors are cleaned and dried in one single pass, and the compact design permits cleaning right to the edge, even in congested areas.
- Battery driven versions (BA531) are now equipped with the new Ecoflex system, which keeps the consumption control, but it also guarantees the possibility to boost temporarily water and detergent for more aggressive cleaning tasks; Green meets clean. That is why this serie makes effective floor cleaning a fast, quiet and inexpensive task.
- Ecoflex system: complete consumption control without any compromise with cleaning performance
- Ecoflex chemical kit, for automatic and accurate detergent mixing. Offered as an optional kit
- Low noise level allowing daytime cleaning anywhere, even in noise sensitive areas
- Recovery tank can be tilted allowing easy access to the internal components and battery maintenance
- ECO Solution when activated reduces water consumption by 50%
- Adjustable brush pressure, allows customisation to the cleaning task