First Hybrid and ePower driven combi machines
GREENER, CLEANER, SMARTER.
- The Nilfisk CS7000 reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership, including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively increasing fuel economy and runtime efficiency. Now the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
- Available in three models, LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower Battery.
- CS7000 delivers unparalleled performance, while replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic system with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive Technology.
- Whichever model you choose, the CS7000 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most suitable cleaning solution in its class.
- Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning keep debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper.
- This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance. Lower total cost of ownership.
- The CS7000 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional combination machines. We’ve eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well as 98% of the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves.
- Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically controlled, low maintenance electric drives. This technology shift will save the average owner a lot of money in reduced maintenance costs.
UNIQUE: First Hybrid combination machine. 30% fuel consumption, fuel costs and emission levels. Longest running time on battery variant.
INNOVATIVE: Retractable offset deck and breakaway squeegee. New generation fitration system, variable filter shaking mechanism. DustGuardT
EASY TO USE AND TO SERVICE: One TouchT, Max AccessT , No ToolsT. More efficient service , extreme commonality among platforms.
GREEN: Hybrid techonolgy and EcoflexT
NEW AND UNIQUE OPTIONS OFFERING: Heated water 55 °C, High pressure washer 150 bar