Discontinued Replaced by the Nilfisk CS7010
First Hybrid and ePower driven combination machine
GREENER, CLEANER, SMARTER.
- The Nilfisk CS7000 reinvents an entire class of equipment by reducing total cost of ownership, including operation, labor and maintenance, while effectively increasing fuel economy and run-time efficiency. Now the most economical solution is also the most ecological.
- Available in three models, LPG-Hybrid, Diesel-Hybrid and ePower Battery. Whichever model you choose, the CS7000 delivers the lowest cost of ownership and the most suitable cleaning solution in its class.
- CS7000 delivers unparalleled performance, while replacing power-hungry, high-maintenance hydraulic system with efficient, state-of-the-art Electric Drive Technology.
- Dedicated sweeping and scrubbing functions with one-pass cleaning keeps debris dry without introducing scrub solution into the debris hopper. This provides operators and equipment owners with increased productivity and reduced maintenance. Lower total cost of ownership.
- The CS7000 dispels the complexity and high maintenance of hydraulic systems that power conventional combination machines. We’ve eliminated large hydraulic reservoirs, filters and oil coolers as well as 98% of the leak-prone hydraulic hoses, pumps, motors and valves.
- Hydraulic drives have been replaced with an intelligent system of electronically controlled, low maintenance electric drives. This technology shift will save the average owner a lot of money in reduced maintenance costs.
UNIQUE: First Hybrid combination machine. 30% fuel consumption, fuel costs and emission levels. Longest running time on battery variant.
INNOVATIVE: Retractable offset deck and breakaway squeegee. New generation filtration system, variable filter shaking mechanism. DustGuard™
EASY TO USE AND TO SERVICE: One Touch™, Max Access™ , No Tools™. More efficient service , extreme commonality among platforms.
GREEN: Hybrid techonolgy and Ecoflex™
NEW AND UNIQUE OPTIONS OFFERING: Heated water 55 °C, High pressure washer 150 bar