- High power industrial vacuums are irreplaceable tools in the heavy industry to collect dusty or granular materials that escape during the working process.
- Waste collection prevents product contamination and working machines’ stops.
- Material recovery grants immediate saving.
- High power industrial vacuums are especially designed to collect materials in large quantities, heavy and/or in big sizes.
- Moreover, extremely reduced maintenance, easy operation and extraordinary performance allow to rapidly pay off the investment, thus making high power vacuums an exceptionally productive tool.
- These powerful vacuums are made of thick metal plate to resist stress and abrasions, with few moving parts to avoid motion damage.
- The essence of Power, Strength and Simplicity.
- Models Compact AC37AV and Multivac AM45AV are also available in ATEX II3D version, in compliance with Directive 94/9/EC, for application in Zone 22.