Using the Maxi Foam the washroom cleaning process is carried out through four stages: 1. Spraying of the detergent foam on the surfaces to be cleaned (walls, sanitary fixtures and panes) 2. Foam chemical action 3. Rinsing with fresh water 4. Vacuuming of residual water Advantages of the Maxi-Foam System:
- Saves time thanks to the foam’s capacity to act on the dirt more efficiently than a normal solution of water and detergent. While foam acts on the walls where it has been sprayed, the operator is free to operate on other surfaces.
- Better cleaning result: the foam’s prolonged action assures consistently clean and hygenic results
- Detergent saving: the chemical is used without wastage.
- Reduced power consumption: the machine requires little electrical power and can be used in any location.
- Reduced water consumption: the foam + rinse system requires a minimal quantity of water. This avoids the flooding of surfaces, allows a longer working autonomy and means fast drying so areas that have been cleaned can be used again.
- Reduced labour for the operator: manual labour is reduced to a minimum since the removal of the dirt is carried out through the system foam + rinse.
- The greatest hygienic safety for the operator, who does not come into direct contact with the surfaces and the objects to be cleaned
- The cleaning is therefore more comfortable and more hygienic for the operator