RO/DI unit ready to clean, fully assembled, made in the USA. Ready for 2 operators. Work up to 4 stories. Great for low water quality areas to save on resin. Complete with 1hp 220v pump.
Why Reverse Osmosis (RO)
- Inlet Pressure Gauge
- RO Only Option – Save money on Filter Replacement
- Highest Flow Rates in the Industry
- One of the largest Carbon Pre-¬Filters in the Industry
- Easy to Adjust Bypass Valve
- 30” Long Lasting DI Filters
- Manifold Style Hookups – EZ Connect!
- Integrated John Guest Fittings
- Water Powered or Electric Powered
- Pressure Regulator (Electric Model)
- On/Off Switch (Electric Model)
- Run Multiple Operators (Electric Model)
- RHG’s EZ Snap Filters
- Compact Design
- 1:1 Ratio
- 220v pump
- Made in the USA
With high frequency/high volume work or extreme hard water areas you should consider a Reverse Osmosis (RO) filter to help remove impurities from the tap water supply and reduce your De Ionisation (DI) filtering resin costs. An RO filter can be added at any time and works between the tap and the DI filter (any PowerVac water fed pole package). The RO filter significantly reduces the Total Dissolved Solids in the water (TDS). The RO filter does not require regular replacement (it will generally last up to several years depending on usage) but the filtering membrane must be flushed out every day it is used. This involves connecting a hose to the unit and flushing clean water through for a few minutes. As you lose some pressure when running water through the RO unit the H2Pro has a built in pump to ensure water can be supplied to the pole with sufficient pressure for cleaning.