START ME UP PACKAGE 1: FOR RESIDENTIAL USE
- 8 litre Lift & Carry De-ionisation System. Small and light enough to carry.
- 8 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
- 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
- 6m (20′) Aero Control Kevlar Compact Pole – Super compact (1.2m closed length) carbon fibre hybrid pole for cleaning up to 2 floors. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points.
- 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad
- TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
- Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
- 50m x 12mm hose & reel. To connect to your pole hose. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose
- Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
- 9m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
- Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
- Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
- Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms
- Please note – Specifications and Accessories are subject to change without notice.