- The Karcher BRC 40/22 C changes the way carpets are cleaned by driving innovation forward.
- From the market leader in carpet care, the industry’s first self-contained, walk forward carpet extractor with an articulating head to drive an increase in productivity, and bring enjoyment back to cleaning carpets.
- Currently, 30% of the cleaning activity with a self-contained extractor is wasted motion by having to walk forward with the machine tilted back to begin the next cleaning pass.
- Provides superior customer value through a 30% minimum productivity gain to directly reduce labour costs
- Easy to manoeuvre under and around obstacles with reduced operator fatigue
- Reduced carpet dry time to provide faster turnaround times for areas being cleaned
- Extraction or encapsulation capability
- Ergonomic operation thanks to the 200° turn able head and the steering wheel