Product Code : KHDS801B
- Robust, mobile high-pressure cleaner for the trades and service providers. Ideal petrol-powered pump, diesel powered boiler with go-anywhere capability for all round applications. Contract cleaners, construction, agriculture, forestry, the printing industry, local government.
- Compact, horizontal petrol-powered cold water high pressure cleaner for go-anywhere applications independent of an electricity supply. The neat engine-pump assembly is mounted in a rugged, mobile tubular steel frame.
- The unit’s compact dimensions ensure trouble-free transportation between sites.
- Its single cylinder four-stroke air-cooled engine is easily started with the pull starter. The pump’s brass cylinder head and stainless-steel valves are designed for tough professional applications and ensure a long service life.
- Infinitely variable control of pressure and water flow enables jet to be ideally matched to different cleaning tasks. Similarly, infinitely variable detergent metering ensures exactly the right concentration for the job and therefore helps reduce chemical consumption.
- A built-in safety valve reliably protects the unit against excessively high pressures.
- The thermal sensor on the pump’s cylinder head shuts down the engine automatically if the temperature exceeds a certain limit during closed circuit operation (with the trigger gun closed).
- Air cooled 5.5HP four-stroke petrol engine (Honda GX), pull start.
- Brass cylinder head with suction and pressure valves from high-grade steel.
- Stainless Steel Boiler coil – auto ignition
- Large wheels with pneumatic tyres, powder coated steel frame
- AVS anti-twist system.