Superseded by: Conquest Tomcat CRZ Heavy Duty Floor
- The Conquest Tomcat GTX ride-on floor scrubber delivers a unique combination of quality, efficiency and productivity.
- Providing 40% greater efficiency than a walk-behind scrubber, the GTX is a powerful solution to clean large areas with the utmost ease.
- For a scrubber uniquely suited to the floor cleaning challenges of Industrial and Commercial spaces alike, look no further than the GTX. It has it all.
- Robust, powder coated steel chassis supports tanks and all working components
- 10mm thick poly solution and recovery tanks, backed by a 10 year warranty
for peace of mind
- Stainless steel fasteners, resistant to corrosion from chemicals and harsh operating environments, reducing potential maintenance costs
- 36V battery system delivers 50% more power than comparable machines
- Wash down spray wand for hard to reach areas
- Manager lock outs to avoid troublesome changes to solution flows and brush pressure by unauthorised staff
- Tilt back tank provides instant access to all drive and working components, reducing maintenance down time
- Available with disk (TD) or cylindrical (TC) brushes. The cylindrical brushes are ideal for rough surfaces and allow you to sweep while you scrub