Replaced by the Tennant T500 scrubber
Powerful walk behind floor scrubber with optional ec-H20
ec-H2OT technology electrically converts water into an innovative cleaning solution that cleans effectively, saves money, improves safety, and reduces environmental impact compared to daily cleaning floor chemicals.
Real-world testing by customers and a third party has shown that scrubbing with ec-H2O technology effectively removes soil. And ec-H2O leaves no chemical residue so your floors retain that polished look with simplified ongoing floor maintenance.
Using ec-H2O technology can deliver cost savings and productivity gains by reducing training, purchasing, storing, handling, and mixing tasks and costs associated with floor cleaning chemicals.
NFSI certifies that ec-H2O technology significantly improves floor traction, which can reduce slip-and-fall incidents. NSF registration means that ec-H2O is safe to use even in food and beverage handling environments.
Reduces Environmental Impact
ec-H2O technology significantly reduces the environmental impact of cleaning operations in seven key categories according to a third-party study by EcoForm. Scrubbers equipped with ec-H2O technology can scrub up to three times longer with a single tank of water and use 70% less water than conventional floor scrubbing methods.
Reach a higher level of cleanliness, health, and safety
- US made quality and reliability, backed by PowerVac local service.
- Available with scrub head sizes 600, 700, 800mm, and either disc of cylindrical brushes to match any cleaning task.
- Choose a Tennant backed by PowerVac for great cleaning results and a long service life.
Key reliability and performance features
- Hygenic® tanks reduce on-board mould, bacteria, and other contaminants. Essential for health care use.
- Battery power provides OH&S-recognised, whisper-quiet operation.
- Parabolic, no hassle squeegee system has the optimum blade angle for worry-free, complete solution recovery