Price : $3,955.00
Product Code : WFP5ADVANCED
Advanced Package with detergent: Residential , Commercial , and Industrial use
- 16 litre WTS2 with Detergent – Portable De-ionisation System on Trolley.
- Lightweight trolley, compact enough to fit in any vehicle. Run up to 4 poles from the system. DI bypasses when you want to save on resin. Featuring the new ‘McLennan’ head with ergonomic handle and 4 outlets with detergent injectors
16 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long-lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
- Inbuilt Detergent Dispenser & 5 litres Wash & Rinse Detergent
- 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
- 42.7′ (13m) Pole Set– 3 section Ultra High Modulus Carbon Fibre. The lightest, strongest and most rigid high modulus carbon fibre pole on the market. Perfect pole for commercial & residential work at any height. Sections and clamps are removable, extra sections can be added, and all sections are electrically insulated
- 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power. The all-rounder
- 18″ Alpha Shifter 427 Brush with 4 V-Jets . Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Efficient for ground storey windows and solar panels
- Inline TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
- Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
- 100m x 12mm hose & reel. To connect to your pole hose. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose
- Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
- 20m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
- Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
- Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms.
- 60cm Gooseneck extension for Wiel-Loc angle adapter Carbon fibre gooseneck arm for use with the Wiel-Loc angle adapter- Optional larger 25L tank and resin size
– Optional pole change
– Optional water trolley cart and pump addition for when you’re working on sites without access to a water source, or have access to rain/tank water