New from Karcher the Liberty Series HD4.0/40 PB Cage – Cold Water High Pressure Cleaners for Fast and Effective Cleaning in Outdoor Applications
- These pressure cleaners, with their unique roll cage design configured with either two or a single axle, are the workhorses of Karcher’s cold water line up, delivering cleaning power of up to 5000 psi.
- Besides the rugged roll cage made of 1¼” steel, the 3 models are protected by an all-weather powder coat finish and powered by reliable Honda and Vanguard engines.
- They also are equipped with tri-plunger oil bath Karcher pumps, 13″ tubed pneumatic tyres, and an extra rugged belt-drive assembly with notched V-belts and cast iron pulleys.
- Easy-to-attach downstream detergent injector with brass soap nozzle.
- Heavy-duty lifting beam for ease in loading and transporting.
- Wand with quick-couple connectors for easy attachment of high pressure nozzles.
- Safety thermal pump saver valve protects against hot-water damage by venting recirculated water.
- 13″ tubed pneumatic tires with steel rims for easy maneuvering on all terrains and to absorb vibration.
- Rugged roll cage and chassis made of 1¼” wide steel and powder coated with an epoxy finish for all-weather protection.
- Five conveniently mounted, quick-connect spray nozzles for varying fan spray.
- Reliable Honda and Vanguard engines with 3-year warranty; low-oil alert and silent-tone muffler.
- Enclosed, high-impact polyethylene belt guard and easy-to-adjust belt tension device.
- Industrial-grade, tri-plunger, oil-bath Karcher high pressure pump with forged brass head and ceramic pistons.
- Notched V-belts and cast-iron pulleys reduce belt slippage and provide longer pump life.
- Insulated, high pressure trigger guns for hours of fatigue free cleaning.
- 15m double wire-braided hose with hose guard for burst protection.
- Water Inlet filter protects pump from debris in the water supply.