Windsor’s Chariot iExtract is engineered for deep restorative extraction for carpets with heavy accumulation of soil and stains. The Chariot iExtract’s high pressure, 100 psi pump and two 800 rpm counter-rotating cylindrical brushes sweep small debris into a debris bin and aggressively attack and remove soil and stains.
The Chariot iExtract combines the innovative technology of the Chariot stand-up platform and Windsor’s 35 years of experience building superior, reliable carpet extractors. The Chariot family of cleaning equipment is the industry’s only stand-up platform. It is a truly innovative product that combines the maneuverability of a walk-behind with the speed of a ride-on.
- Designed with Windsor’s Chariot Patented Stand-On Cleaning Technology that significantly increases productivity and cleaning quality.
- Reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity versus the traditional walk-behind extractors.
- Provides greater floor coverage than ride-on or walk-behind extractors due to its compact size and maneuverability.
- Easy to replace battery pack option enables the Chariot iExtract to run for longer periods; especially in larger facilities that need additional run time.
- Large 95 L solution capacity extends run time between fill ups.