Discontinued – Suggested Replacement Windosr Sensor XP 15 Upright Vacuum
Simple to Maintain the Sensor XP’s unique design simplifies machine maintenance:
- Lights indicate when to change bag or if brush is jammed.
- Brush belt compartment is sealed from grit, assuring years of use without belt replacement.
- Brush releases with the push of a button for quick changing.
- Removable handle for easy electrical cord service.
Reliable Cleaning Performance the Sensor XP’s durable construction and special safeguards provide dependable, high-efficiency vacuuming:
- Automatic brush adjustment maximizes cleaning efficiency.
- Automatic system also prevents premature brush, bearing and motor wear.
- More powerful 1.6 hp, two-stage vacuum motor for superior dirt pick up.
- Sensor XP shuts off if warning lights are ignored for longer machine life.
- Backed by Windsor’s extensive parts and technical service support.
Increased Productivity: A Complete Vacuuming System in One Machine Sensor XP increases productivity for many cleaning applications:
- On-board hose for above-the-floor cleaning.
- Extension wand with easy-grip handle to vacuum in hard-to-reach areas.
- Crevice tool and upholstery brush stored on back of machine.
High Filtration for Cleaner Indoor Air: Unlike most vacuums that throw dust back into the air, Sensor XP discharges only clean air:
- Standard three-step filtration system traps 99.6% at 0.3 microns.
- Optional HEPA filtration system traps 99.97% at 0.3 microns.
- High filtration systems trap harmful particles and allergens.