Robust, mobile high-pressure cleaner for the trades and service providers
- Ideal petrol-powered unit with go-anywhere capability for all round applications such as: Contract cleaners, construction, agriculture, forestry, the printing industry, local government.
- Compact, horizontal, petrol-powered, cold water, high pressure cleaner for go-anywhere applications independent of an electricity supply.
- The neat engine-pump assembly is mounted in a rugged, mobile tubular steel frame.
- The unit’s compact dimensions ensure trouble-free transportation between sites.
- Its single cylinder four-stroke air-cooled engine is easily started with the pull starter.
- The pump’s brass cylinder head and stainless-steel valves are designed for tough professional applications and ensure a long service life.
- Infinitely variable control of pressure and water flow enables jet to be ideally matched to different cleaning tasks.
- Similarly, infinitely variable detergent metering ensures exactly the right concentration for the job and therefore helps reduce chemical consumption.
- A built-in safety valve reliably protects the unit against excessively high pressures.
- The thermal sensor on the pump’s cylinder head shuts down the engine automatically if the temperature exceeds a certain limit during closed circuit operation (with the trigger gun closed).
- Air cooled 5.5HP four-stroke petrol engine (Honda), pull start.
- Brass cylinder head with suction and pressure valves from high-grade steel.
- Large wheels with pneumatic tyres.