Wet and dry vacuum with disposal pump
- The submerged pump in the suction container makes it possible to empty out water continuously.
- When a specific water level is reached in the container, an electrical float switch switches the submerged pump to waste water emptying mode.
- Easily removable vacuum head – filter system, submerged pump and dirt container are quickly accessed.
- Mechanical float system – prompt interruption of suction flow when maximum fill level is reached (including foam) protects suction motor and prevents fluids from overflowing during wet vacuuming.
- Disposal pump (800 W) – continuously pumps out sucked-in liquids.
- Electronic level control makes unsupervised operation possible.
- When switched on, the disposal pump only operates as and when required.
- Drain hose – for selective emptying of fluids.
- High suction power, problem-free wet and dry vacuuming, low noise level while working – motor enclosed in sound-insulated cover (63 dB).
- Dirt container quick to access, with optional paper bag and cartridge filter for dry vacuuming applications.
Accessories Include: Mechanical filter shaker, Removable dirty water pump, Automatic on-off system, 3.0m large diameter 40mm Hose, Chrome Steel Wands, Wet & Dry Floor Tool, and Crevice Tool.