The DRC300 is the next stage in Makita’s evolution of automated cleaning products! Equipped with a LiDar sensor and Camera sensor, the DRC300 can map up to 10,000m2 of space across 5 different rooms and memorize the best cleaning path for the most efficient clean.
The DRC300 can be controlled either directly by the unit or via the Smartphone app. The Makita RoboPro DRC300 app also provides cleaning history information including date, time, percent completed and total coverage.
Maintenance is easy with main roller brush and side brushes being changeable with no tools required.
- Smart Phone App – schedule cleaning, view mapped rooms and cleaning program results all from the palm of your hand.
- Return to Start Position – DRC300 will return to the place where it commenced cleaning from to be easily found when finished.
- Remote Control – allows the user to control some of the key features from a distance.
- Dual 18V LXT Batteries – provides extended runtime to cover a massive 600m².
- Side Brushes – sweep dust and debris into the path of the main roller brush collecting material against walls and obstacles.
- Tool less Brush Change – side brushes can be changed quickly without the need for any tools.
- Cleaning scheduling & reporting – schedule when cleaning should be completed and report on how much is done at each period.