Twin motor industrial vacuum certified for hazardous dust
- The HZDQ750 vacuum has been specifically designed to meet stringent requirements of industries where it is necessary to vacuum dusts that could constitute a health hazard.
- The total design concept has been to provide a vacuum that meets an absolute 99.97% filtration efficiency, coupled with practical engineering features that ensure that they can be easily and efficiently used and maintained on a day to day basis.
- The universal HZ power head is of all-steel construction and incorporates a powerful dual vacuum motors and the plugged cable system as standard.
- The HEPA filter unit is mounted in an all-steel secure module with a separate primary pre-filter filter in the container itself and all machines are designed to operate with HepaFlo dust bags to ensure easy, clean and safe emptying.
- Correctly selected and maintained the HZ series will form a valuable part of any system designed to control hazardous and health endangering dusts in the environment but it is important to ensure the correct consideration is given to the appropriate clothing and protection required by the operator in carrying out any specialist operation.