Professional Package with detergent for Pure Water Window Cleaning
- 16 litre WTS1 with Detergent – Portable De-ionisation System on Trolley. Lightweight trolley, compact enough to fit in any vehicle.
- 16 litres Mixed Bed Resin. Premium, long lasting Thermax resin to remove dissolved solids and dry spot-free
- 5 Micron Carbon Pre-filter. To maximise resin exchange capacity
- Inbuilt Detergent Dispenser & 5 litres Wash & Rinse Detergent
- 10m (33′) Aero Boss Kevlar high modulus carbon, super strong and light unidirectional carbon fibre pole. The ideal pole for 1-3 storey residential and commercial work. Featuring removable clamps and sections and Kevlar wear pads under all clamping points. Modular 2 section pole system.
- 12″ Alpha Shifter 308 Brush with 2 V-Jets – Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Incredibly light with maximum scrubbing power. The all-rounder
- 18″ Alpha Shifter 427 Brush with 4 V-Jets . Designed for maximum filament contact with the glass, a brush that works like a scrubbing pad. Efficient for ground storey windows and solar panels
- TDS meter. For checking the total dissolved solids reading of the input and output water. After running through the DI it’ll be 0, resulting in no spotting on the windows or panels
- Inline Pressure Gauge. Sturdy metal gauge that will measure water pressure up to 150psi
- 100m x 12mm hose & reel. To connect to your pole hose. To connect to your pole hose. Premium reinforced, durable 12mm hose
- Hose leader. To connect DI system to the hose reel
- 16m Pole Hose. Runs through the middle of your pole to ensure no snagging
- Pole Hose Valve to Pushfit Connector. Control the flow of water at the base of your pole without having to go back to your water source or DI system. Heavy duty!
- Connector protector. Protects pole hose valve when dragging on the ground
- Wiel-Loc Angle Adapter. Angle your brush head for the desired reach for hard-to-get windows or back panels. 10″ reach with ability to use on any brush socket or pole end and add two arms.
- 60cm Gooseneck extension for Wiel-Loc angle adapter Carbon fibre gooseneck arm for use with the Wiel-Loc angle adapter