A step ahead in ride-on sweeping
- The vast majority of ride-on professional sweeping jobs demand a machine that is compact, manoeuvrable and reliable. The SR 1101 represents simplicity and robustness in its most sophisticated form.
- The SR 1101 makes cleaning both economical and productive.
- It is easy to operate and self-explanatory operating panel means less operator training time needed.
- The SR 1101 is available in both battery and petrol versions for indoor or outdoor operation with a large range of optional accessories which provides the right tools for specific jobs.
- Accessory flexibility permits better and faster cleaning.
- Light debris in corners or above floor level can be quickly collected with optional the remote on-board vacuum system.
- The 70 litre hopper offers greater dirt storage and less emptying time.
- Theoretical productivity from 4,600 to 6,000 m²/hour
- Strong polyethylene construction + steel frame; with robust solutions to avoid sources of malfunctions and minimise service requirements
- 3.6 m² of filter for an optimal dust control. A large flap and 70L of hopper to easily collect dirt and large debris
- Climbing rate up to 20%
- The standard version is delivered with main broom, right side broom and paper panel filter